Posted in Announcements
To All Employees,
Your Focus On Benefits 2019 booklet is now available!
Health insurance continues to be a challenging issue at the national, state, and local level. As I’m sure you realize, health insurance costs continue to increase faster than any other expense we incur. Our own government has publicized data informing us we need to live healthier lifestyles if we want to get the costs under control. Currently, more than 70% of our health care claims are lifestyle-related.
Super Service continues to believe that a big part of the solution to health care is getting people engaged by taking personal responsibility for their own health and making better health care decisions. The bottom line is, as employee and users of the plan, we need to be part of the solution!
Introducing a Outcome Based Wellness / Health Plan…“Know your Numbers”
- You will have an opportunity to participate in an FREE confidential onsite Health Risk Screening as part of our future wellness strategies. The screenings will focus on specific areas that can be influenced and controlled by your lifestyle choices. “Learn your numbers”. In the near future monthly health insurance premium incentives based on your results/score will be offered to you.
- To ignite your interest, we are excited to be offering you a $30 monthly premium incentive starting in January and lasting the entire 2019 plan year if you are enrolled in the group medical plan.
The confidential testing offers reward points on these markers;
- Blood Pressure (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Cholesterol (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Glucose (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Triglycerides (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Nicotine FREE (Test result shows negative for nicotine)
How Does This New Plan Get Us Engaged?
- In the long run, if we live healthier lifestyles (eat healthy, exercise, stop smoking, reduce stress levels, etc.) the chance of incurring a chronic illness/disease is reduced, thus, reducing future medical costs.
- Now is the time to learn your numbers so when the next round (mid-year 2019) of wellness screening occurs, you will be in a better position to earn important premium reduction incentives.
2019 Open Enrollment Reminders
- It is very important to be engaged this open enrollment. Your current elections will NOT be automatically transferred to 2019. If you wish to retain benefits an election must be made.
- Watch for additional information on how to complete your enrollment.
- All eligible employees will have to make an election or waive benefits.
- Open Enrollment will be held from Tuesday, November 13th – Monday, November 19th to make your elections for 2019.
If enrolling spouse/dependents you will be required to submit verification documentation for your spouse/each dependent. Watch for additional details what documents will be required and how to submit your documents.
Driver’s Daily Checklist
√ Log Legal
√ Pre-Trip, Enroute, and Post Trip Inspect every day
√ Drive Safely
√ Tire Check & Walk Around every 150 miles or 3 hours (whichever comes first)
√ Assure you and the equipment are in good, working condition
√ Keep a safe following distance
√ Keep a safe speed
√ Obey all posted traffic signs
√ Never assume, always anticipate
√ Be a professional day in and day out
The October 2017 edition of the Super Service Newsletter is now available!
The September 2017 edition of the Super Service Newsletter is now available!
The August 2017 edition of the Super Service Newsletter is now available!
We are currently looking to fill a Logistics Support position in our Lakeland, FL facility. The position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Logistics/Brokerage team by entering new carrier packets, processing paperwork, tracking loads, data entry, partnering with customer service on loads, and other administrative duties. Two or more years customer service experience required. Logistics brokerage experience preferred. Must have excellent communication skills and be detail-orienated. To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Technicians for our busy shops in Ellenwood, GA, Grand Rapids, MI and Somerset, KY. Ideal candidates will have tractor and/or trailer maintenance experience and their own tools. $1,500 sign-on bonus!!! If interested in applying for a Technician position, send your resume to: email@example.com