Posted in Announcements
To All Employees,
Your Focus On Benefits 2019 booklet is now available!
Health insurance continues to be a challenging issue at the national, state, and local level. As I’m sure you realize, health insurance costs continue to increase faster than any other expense we incur. Our own government has publicized data informing us we need to live healthier lifestyles if we want to get the costs under control. Currently, more than 70% of our health care claims are lifestyle-related.
Super Service continues to believe that a big part of the solution to health care is getting people engaged by taking personal responsibility for their own health and making better health care decisions. The bottom line is, as employee and users of the plan, we need to be part of the solution!
Introducing a Outcome Based Wellness / Health Plan…“Know your Numbers”
- You will have an opportunity to participate in an FREE confidential onsite Health Risk Screening as part of our future wellness strategies. The screenings will focus on specific areas that can be influenced and controlled by your lifestyle choices. “Learn your numbers”. In the near future monthly health insurance premium incentives based on your results/score will be offered to you.
- To ignite your interest, we are excited to be offering you a $30 monthly premium incentive starting in January and lasting the entire 2019 plan year if you are enrolled in the group medical plan.
The confidential testing offers reward points on these markers;
- Blood Pressure (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Cholesterol (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Glucose (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Triglycerides (score well if controlled with your Rx)
- Nicotine FREE (Test result shows negative for nicotine)
How Does This New Plan Get Us Engaged?
- In the long run, if we live healthier lifestyles (eat healthy, exercise, stop smoking, reduce stress levels, etc.) the chance of incurring a chronic illness/disease is reduced, thus, reducing future medical costs.
- Now is the time to learn your numbers so when the next round (mid-year 2019) of wellness screening occurs, you will be in a better position to earn important premium reduction incentives.
2019 Open Enrollment Reminders
- It is very important to be engaged this open enrollment. Your current elections will NOT be automatically transferred to 2019. If you wish to retain benefits an election must be made.
- Watch for additional information on how to complete your enrollment.
- All eligible employees will have to make an election or waive benefits.
- Open Enrollment will be held from Tuesday, November 13th – Monday, November 19th to make your elections for 2019.
If enrolling spouse/dependents you will be required to submit verification documentation for your spouse/each dependent. Watch for additional details what documents will be required and how to submit your documents.
Posted in Announcements
Super Service Receives Lowe’s Outstanding Service AwardRead More
Concerning all Super Service LLC employee’s currently enrolled or who have been enrolled in the past in our Medical Insurance with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
As you may or may not be aware Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield has had a recent security breach of some personal information. If you live in or received medical treatment in one of the 14 states listed below it is possible some of your information could have compromised. Anthem is offering credit monitoring / identity theft repair to members affected by the breach. See the notice below fromAnthem for details, you will work directly with them to enroll.
NOTICE BELOW PROVIDED BY ANTHEM BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD, IF YOUR INFORMATION WAS COMPROMISED YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IN WRITING BY ANTHEM.
Anthem offers two years of credit monitoring and identity theft repair for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network members affected by the Anthem cyber-attack
BCBSM and BCN members whose personal information may have been compromised by the cyber-attack against Anthem, can begin to enroll in two years of free credit monitoring and identity theft repair provided by Anthem through AllClear ID. More information about these services is on anthemfacts.com.
On Feb. 5, 2015, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield – a separate company from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan but one we are affiliated with through the national Blue Cross and Blue Shield system – announced that it was the target of a cyber-attack. The attackers gained unauthorized access to Anthem’s IT system and obtained access to personal information, including names, birthdays, medical IDs and employment information. Some Social Security numbers were also involved. BCBSM systems were not targeted in this cyber attack.
BCBSM began its own investigation of the incident immediately upon learning of it. We are in the process of identifying BCBSM- and BCN-covered individuals whose information was stored at Anthem. This effort is underway, and we are committed to communicating with affected members through their employers or groups.
The credit monitoring and identity theft repair are now available free of charge to BCBSM and BCN members who believe they may have be affected.BCBSM or BCN current and former members (2004 on) could have been affected if they live in – or recently traveled to and received health care services – in one of the 14 states where Anthem is a Blue Cross and Blue Shield licensee.
The following is a list of states where Anthem is a Blue Cross and Blue Shield licensee.
- New York
- New Hampshire
Anthem’s enrollment process will ask a few questions to help it determine whether you may have been affected by the cyber-attack so you can decide if you want the services. The site asks you to verify you are a current or former Anthem member or member of another Blue Cross plan, and asks you to enter your name and email address. A confirmation email will be sent within 72 hours. Separate redemption codes are needed for each family member. For each member, submit a new request with their full name. You may use the same email address for each request. The bottom line is that any of our members who believe they were affected and want the credit monitoring and identity theft repair will get it.
The free identity services provided by Anthem include:
- Credit Monitoring: At no cost, members may also enroll in credit monitoring, which alerts consumers when banks and creditors use their identity to open new credit accounts.
- Identity Theft Repair Assistance: Should a member experience fraud, an investigator will do the work to recover financial losses, restore the member’s credit, and ensure the member’s identity is returned to its proper condition. This assistance will cover any fraud that has occurred since the incident first began.
- Child Identity Protection: Child-specific identity protection services will also be offered to any members with children insured through their Anthem plan.
Identity theft repair services are available to members who feel they have experienced fraud. For members who have been impacted by the cyber-attack, these services are automatically available and do not require enrollment. Please visit anthemfacts.com to learn how to access these services.
Additional protection is available through credit monitoring services. This requires a member to actively enroll because the member must provide their personal information and consent to have their credit monitored. Members can enroll at any time during the 24-month coverage period, and can learn how to sign up at anthemfacts.com.
Going online is strongly encouraged, but those who do not have access to the Internet can call Anthem’s established toll-free information number, 1-877-263-7995, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Saturday, to ask for assistance to begin the enrollment process for credit monitoring. The member should receive a reference number from the call center so that AllClear ID can call the member within one to three business days to complete the enrollment process. This is also the number to call to get in touch with an AllClear ID specialist should a member need assistance for identity theft repair.
BCBSM or BCN members who might have been affected do not have to wait for a letter notification from Anthem in order to enroll in the credit monitoring or to access identity theft repair services.
Congratulations to Mark Clark, who was selected as the Michigan Trucking Association's 2014 Driver of the Month for February!
Thank you for all your hard work and safe driving, Mark!
Super Service will be conducting individual weight loss competitions (one for drivers and one for non-driving personnel) from January 6, 2014 to March 29, 2014. All employees are eligible to participate.
The official “weigh-in” dates for those who wish to participate will be the week of January 6-11. Employees must weigh-in on a scale in one of the Company terminals and have their weight verified by one of the “approved weight verifiers”. The approved “weight verifiers” for each terminal are:
1. Michigan – Steve Maat, Damon Wade, Cheryl Metternick
2. Kentucky – Sherry Daughetee, Ruth Skaggs, John Kidd, Chuck Creekmore
3. New York – Bill Sutherland
4. Georgia – Vic Tuck, Margot Herrell, Ross Roney
5. South Carolina – Worth Rogers, Rob Grillo
6. Texas – Guy Holden, Beverly Black
The winner will be determined by % of total body weight lost. Non-driving participants will be required to provide a weight update during the last full week of January (1/26-2/01/14), February (2/23-3/01/14), and March (3/23-3/29/14). Drivers are only required to do the initial weigh-in (January 6-10) and the last weigh-in (March 23-29).
Prizes will be:
1st Place - $250 added to your 4/11/14 paycheck OR $250 in Super Service apparel
2nd Place - $100 added to your 4/11/14 paycheck OR $100 in Super Service apparel
3rd Place - $50 in Super Service apparel
Everybody who loses 5% or more of their body weight will receive a Super Service t-shirt.
Super Service, LLC is proud to announce we have been awarded Lowe’s Platinum Award for maintaining a service level above 99.4%. During the announcement Lowe’s brought special attention to customer service representative Kim Baize for her outstanding performance and communication. Thank you to everyone for your work in servicing Lowe’s and all our valued customers.
Shutterbugs bring us your best! We are looking for the best photos to be a part of the 2013 Driver Photo Calendar. 1st prize is a $300 Visa gift card! Click here for the full contest details.
Email your entries to email@example.com
National Truck Driver Appreciation Week Video Contest 2012 entry.
This year's video may be viewed by following this link. Enjoy! We had fun making it. http://youtu.be/XCmoD5PWfzE
We are excited to announce we have secured the Camping World account. Camping World serves the recreational vehicle community through a network of over 90 locations and two distribution centers, one in Franklin, KY and the other in Bakersfield, CA. About anything you would ever need for a RV, or in an RV, Camping World sells. They have a very active on-line business through their website as well as the physical stores. Super Service LLC will be hauling product from Camping World distribution centers to Camping World locations as well as product into the distribution centers from vendors of Camping World.
Camping World locations have very small backrooms, so most everything we ship to them will go right on to a shelf. Timely deliveries are very critical as Camping World needs the product and the locations are staffed with personnel in accordance with our scheduled delivery times. As with every valued customer, communication is the key to success.
Roger Waddle and Bobbie Hawk have worked closely with Camping World for the past several months to close this deal. Mike Clark will be joining us (he worked for the carrier who had the business) to manage the Camping World day to day activities. This is significant business for Super Service LLC and we are pleased to be associated with Camping World and the Camping World team.
Please welcome Fran Kephart to Super Service, LLC as the Director of Maintenance. Fran was the Fleet Maintenance Manager for Ryder / Total Logistics Control, LLC for the last 11 years managing 6 maintenance locations. He has 27 years maintenance experience in the transportation industry. He started his career in the transportation industry as a Technician for Lawrence Leasing Company in PA.